Do You Hate/Love/Hate Food, Too? Buy My NEW BOOK!
Own The Bestselling Not a Match BOOK!
Donate to It’s Not a Match!
Like IT’S NOT A MATCH ON FACEBOOK
Join 375 other subscribers
- My book is not available in print. With paper and everything! Stock for Christmas 2016. fb.me/7xzT61bHr 7 years ago
- My book Not a Match is now available in print! With real pages and everything. Never too early for Xmas shopping! amazon.com/gp/product/069… 7 years ago
- A print version of Not a Match is coming. Try not to riot out of excitement!!! 7 years ago
Email It’s Not a MatchHave a horrifying Internet dating experience you'd like to share?
Or looking for (bad) answers to your Internet dating dilemmas?
- Advice (45)
- Horror Stories (31)
- How is This My Match? (17)
- Internet Dating is Weird (37)
- It's Not a Match Classic (6)
- Notes From the Underground (1)
- Reader Submissions (3)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Your Awful Stories (21)
The Only Place to Get My Classic Stories
Category Archives: Reader Submissions
The Plight of the Nice Guy
I’ve been wanting to write about nice guys for a while. I recently received, because I am an important and influential person, an interview request on the topic of nice guys, and why they’re so hard to date. (Just how … Continue reading
Posted in Reader Submissions 37 Comments
My First And Last Tinder Date
For It’s Not a Match’s second installment of Crowd Sourced Insanity, we have a piece from loyal reader Mikinzie Stuart, who runs her own blog about dating and general musings over at A Typical Redhead. Mikinzie is one of the … Continue reading
Posted in Reader Submissions 13 Comments
The Man Who Licked His Pickle
The following is the first reader submission we’re running on Not a Match. Hmmm, “reader submission” sounds kinda stuffy. Like the sort of thing you’d hear during an NPR pledge drive. Crowd Sourcing is popular nowadays. How about this? Crowd Sourced Insanity. This … Continue reading
Posted in Reader Submissions 6 Comments